Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce (BCOM)
The Bachelor of Commerce course gives studentsexposure to general business principles, human resources, accounting, finance, business management, economics taxation and GST. In simple words students study about buying and selling of goods&services, productions and property, and much more.A b.com graduate can engage one-self & built a career in taxation &financedepending on the course or area he is specialised in. In Delhi under University of Delhi there are 80+ college and students have the option of more than 50 specialisations which they can select to strengthen their career. Listed here are some choices which are available as an option in most of the colleges.
Eligibility to B.Com (Hons):10+2 from any stream. Cut-offs in this stream are extremely high but if you have scored around 90% your chances of getting through B.Com (H) are bright.
Eligibility to B.Com (Pass):10+2 from any stream is the minimum eligibility criteria of colleges offering B.Com Pass courses
Duration of the course: 3 years divided into 6 semester
Scopes of a Bachelor of Commerce Degree
Bachelor of Commerce degreeoffers students with accounting skills, managerial skills expert knowledge in a various field of organisation and business management. Some of the important scopes of this degree program:
• B.Com degree helps you to prepare yourself to be successful in government sector, corporate sectors as-well-as being self-employed.
• B.Com degree holder can opt for professional career like CA, CS, CMA, CFA and there are many more courses available in India as-well-as abroad.
• There are several areas where a commerce graduate have scopes of building their career such as Banking and Insurance, Auditing, Marketing Management, Economics
Gyan Gurucull & it Role in shaping B.Com Students career
Gyan Gurucull, a brandname, which is a pioneer in Face to Face Classroom Coaching , Pen-Drive Video Classes, Online Classes for B.Com.for more than 30 universities.
We have so far won confidence, love and trust of over thirty five thousand satisfied and successful students.
Apart from focusing on qualifying exams we also prepare students to cope up with practical situations that he may face in his student life, in his articleship period and in future as a professional. Therefore it is not surprising that many of our students have been top performers and are serving the best in the industry.We happily claim ourselves to be THE BEST in the coaching industry and would be happier to see you as the part of that elite group.
Vision of Gyan Gurucull
To provide best of knowledge and education in all subjects of CA/CS/CMA and BCom at various stages which not only gives highly appreciable results but also unmatched academic skills.
Top Colleges of DU:
1. Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC)
2. Hans Raj College
3. Ramjas College
4. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce (SGGS)
5. Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSR))
6. Hindu College
7. Sri Venkateswara College
8. Kamala Nehru College (KNC)
9. Jesus and Mary College (JMC)
10. Delhi College of Arts and Commerce (DCAC)